Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Elder Cramer looks forward to his final two weeks of love and service

Wow we have the best looking family around I'd say :) And there are so many events that will be happening that our lives will be spinning I feel like. Tell Bre that those ribs look scrumpcious. I am ready to work again. I also am interested in applying for GNC so I can start putting my foot in the door with nutrition. Sister Norma that was baptized worked at GNC in the USA and I am going to ask her this weekend in general conference what she did and all of that jazz.  And I don't know that missionary but maybe I have seen him in the MTC when I was there! How is the work going for our ward?  It'll be fun to start to prep Kolten for his mission and all of that as well. What a blessing. I have plans to go out with the missionaries.. (along with Ryan) so he can be a great missionary. This is the work of the Lord. I know it. And I will work my pants off so that I can give fruit of repentance :) General Conference will give me a lot of answers to my prayers I feel like this week.  This week is busy because today is pday, then tomorrow we have a multi-zone conference with President, then a zone capacitation on Wednesdaye, then Thursday and Friday are normal, then General Conference basically all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday:O I will be receiving a lot of instrucctions! :D

I love you guys. Elder Cramer

I baptized Hermana Norma Ofelia Vargas Martinez on Saturday. She is the person that dreamed about me and so she asked if i could baptize her. It was special :) 

 


My companion, elder vega, and i playing with the balloons that you gave me for my birthday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment