Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday Post

Dear Family and friends!

I really loved this Christmas especially that I could talk to my family on skype. What a wonderful family I have to always support me. I felt the love :D And we had a baptism this Saturday and I really love these 2 because they have changed a ton to accept this gospel. They got married after living together for 50 years to be baptized in the only true church. Also Hno Fernando was a very angry and mean person before and right now he doesn't want to say a bad word or yell. I will attach some pictures of Christmas and also of the baptism! And the references are coming really well but it is just hard with 2 different areas to handle. And actually I really like having 2 companions and we get along really well in my opinion. We are a well oiled machine haha. But we have not heard anything about my new companion so I am not sure what will happen. I think I will be in a trio for a bit of time but it does not bother me. And yes I love writing in my journal to at least remember some things that I have seen or liked. And also I am on day 70 of p90x. So I hope to finish and go right into insanity but if not i can start p90x again :D Thanks so much for your prayers and all the Christmas wishes. I would talk more but they are shutting down the store early because it is a holiday today :(

Much Love Elder Cramer!!

Logan with Christmas tree


Baptism spoken of in letter of Hno Ferndando and family.




December 24, 2012 Looking forward to talking tomorrow (in Spanish)

Lo que va a pasar es que vamos por la casa de un miembro mañana a las 6 en la noche.. pero no se exactamente cuando eso es en el tiempo en wisconsin. Pero en Utah es a las 5pm. Entonces alrededor de alli voy a llemar su cellular primero. Y si podemos skype es mejor. Pero yo necesito su numero porque lo olvido :O Pero mañana voy a llemarles mas o menos 6-7pm en el tiempo aqui! Los Amo muchisimo! :D








December 17, 2012 Letter

Hey family!

Right now I am in a companionship with 2 Elders because tomorrow I have to go the offices to get my new companion straight out of the mtc. I am a tad nervous to train because I have only been in this area 2 weeks and I don't have a fantastic relation with the members yet but I think the lord always gives us tons of opportunities to progress and become a little bit better of a person. We had a really cool activity in our zone last Sunday. Our zone and our Mission President and his wife all went to 3 different wards. We sang a song as missionaries, each one by one bore their testimony and then Hermana Flores and then President Flores. The spirit was strong in each reunion. And the members were feeling it. How do I know that? Because afterwards President Flores gave all of the members reference cards and they wrote down the people that came to their minds during the reunion. So right now we have 63 references to contact between 4 missionaries. Granted some of them are in different wards as well but at least right now we will have a tad more work to do with investigators. This ward is really big. Filidelfia was 2 wards but they were put together and so we have about 170 to 200 people cada semana.  Our mission leader in our ward is really great. He is helping us oodles here. But all in all I am excited and nervioso right now :D Also I took out money because my shoes are destroyed haha. Thorns went right through my shoe as i was walking. So i had to buy some new ones. But I didn't even really notice how worn they were already. That is what will happen to them while walking hours and hours in Mexico :) But it does not look like Christmas at all... It is still at least 70 degrees everyday and I feel like it is summer still. It is rather strange. But I have not recieved any packages or letters because they are all in the offices waiting for me so tomorrow I think I can get them maybe. And if not friday because we have a zone conference which will be really nice :) All in all i really like my new area. And I am working hard. P90x is still rolling strong I am on day 58 starting phase 3 tomorrow. Could you find insanity?  Also I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I send much love! And dad keep your eye out for another email within the semana to tell you when I will call or if we can skype id prefer that. But I need to ask a family to help us out :D I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces :))

Love you all and keep me updated with whats all going on!

Elder Cramer



No comments:

Post a Comment