Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Reflecting on Christ's Atonement and Patriarchal blessings

¡Que honda familia!

This week has flown by. Because elder Elsmore and I have had many lessons and that is a good sign. We are in 2 areas so one day in one are and the other day in the other area. I had another interview with President today and he thinks that the new missionares will arrive in like 2 more weeks. Elder Elsmore is with me because we are both going to train in each area of Filadelfia. So I am really content right now and we are trying to be the best missionaries as possible! And I did recieve Insanity today and Elder Elsmore and i will be starting that in one of these days that are coming! :D We are excited for sure. I think it is a little crazy how I read my patriarchal blessing today and it means so many different things to me right now than it did when I received it before. It is funny how the truths in this revelation really do come true. But I think really it shows me how many blessings really the Lord has prepared for each one of his children but it has always and will always depend on our decisions we make on a day to day basis. I was thinking the other day how important agency really is to our Heavenly Father if he was willing to give up 1/3 of his children for this gift he has given us. Also Elder Elsmore and I have given our first lesson in english this week with a young man named Henry. He is trying to improve his english for a job that he is studying for. He has gone to the church 2 weeks and we are going to try to put a baptismal date this Saturday with him. I hope he feels the spirit and accepts. We have 4 baptismal dates with a really amazing family. The family Galvan. But the thing is their son has cancer and this Sunday David did not want them to leave so they could not go. So we are going to try and strengthen them and excite them to go to the church so that they can be baptized. Right now we are teaching the plan of salvation to reassure them that no matter what happens they can all live as a family together forever if they chose too! Also we recently reactivated una hermana named Hermana Cruz. She is working with us with some of her famly members right now and I am excited about that :) Tomorrow we have a zone conference and I am stoked to get animated about the work from our leaders. All is good in Filadelfia Gomez Palacio! We live on the street Fransico Villa if you want to look it up on google maps. This week I really focused on the atonement and I am just really grateful for the eternal sacrifice of Christ in my life personally.. Having perfect bodies after this life is a free gift but not only that but he gives us the option to overcome spiritual death as well. He overcame sickness, sadness, temptation, every thing that we could think about he took upon himself. I just want to strive to be more like him. Because that is where Happiness is found.. 

Love Elder Cramer :)

Logan and his new companion, Elder Elsmore.  Reminds us of Saturday's Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment