Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 17, 2012 Letter

Thanks so much for this letter. In fact I wrote a letter that was
really long and then the power went out here in this internet shop or
a second so I lost everything I said so I am going to summarize.
My companion and I are getting along much better and we are teaching
better together because small acts of kindness I have been trying to
do for him and I have noticed the same from him as well. And I have
had 2 interviews from the president so far. One when I got to Mexico
and other for the end of the last cambios. This week was really good
and 4 less actives went to church for the first time in a long time
which is really good. We have a baptism this Saturday if all goes well
and her interview with our district leader goes well. She has seen
many miracles and I have seen the hand of the Lord during teaching
this lady. Our first visit with my other companion we gave her a
blessing of health and the pain that was in her side she said was gone
right after that. And the other Sunday she was waiting for the bus and
it was not coming to get to church and she was about to leave when a
taxi came up and said get in and drove her to the church for no money
what so ever. And also she gave up her addiction of coffee the moment
we talked to her about it. I just hope all goes well this week for her
baptism! Also we had some activities today as a district. We went to a
museum here in Guadiana called BEBELECHE. It was really cool I
thought. I am going to send a letter home next p-day and I am going to
put my camera chip in there with all my photos and videos from my
mission so far. I have a backup of all the files on my jump drive just
in case! MY companion and I are going to send my testimony as the last
thing on there so hopefully you all can get it! I did receive your
package and this week was Cliff-bar mania in the mornings for
breakfast! Thanks so much for the love and support. Here are a few
pictures!
Elder Cramer





No comments:

Post a Comment