Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 13 and 20, 2013 letter

May 13, 2013

Hey family!

Long time no talk :) I am so glad you have been chosen to be my family. God knew that I needed a ton of support from you all :D  But my journal is still constant and I am always trying to put at least a few details of what happened and how I felt throughout the day in the mission. Because I know that I will love to see how the mission was later on and my future kids and things like that!  But this week like I told mom I am really going to try and help our investigators go to the church because it has been 2 weeks without any. It makes me sad. But that is why we need to try and try some more until we eventually have success! I know I am doing the right here on the mission!

I am going to leave this one short because I don't have that much time!


May 20, 2013

Dear family and my fans haha :)

This week was a good week because we finally had investigators in the chapel and there were 3! So we are really going to focus on them this week so that we can get them some baptismal dates and that they can recognize the spirit that this message can bring. It is so sweet to see all of the activities each of you are up to and my with her garden and dad is just shredding off the pounds like grated cheese is what the grapevine is telling me. Thank you for inviting Jackie and Kolten to skype with me as well, our family was extended a little bit. this week that is coming up looks promising as we are trying to invite more and more people to Christ here in San Pedro.. I think every area in our mission will receive a big boost of inspiration this Saturday when we will be in the presence of an apostle of God! that is the reason why I am mainly excited for this week! My stomach today has really been upset and I had to buy some pepto and all but I will recover today I know and will be ready to work in the night time! I had a good interexchange this week with our zone leaders and Elder Starkey helped me learn a lot. I like that each Elder has his own method of teaching and his own form. It is great to see how the people react to each style of teaching and each personality! This Friday I will have another baptismal interview so I am excited for that and I expect that he will be ready for the waters of baptism!! I am really enjoying all of my new responsibilities and they keep me in line and busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment