Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 6, 2013 Logan in enjoying his time as District Leader



hey hey mi familia bonita!
 
So this was my first week in San Pedro being District Leader and training and I had my first district meeting and I think it went really well! ActuallyIi was not nervous one bit and0 I like my new responsibilities to help and encourage the other missionaries. This week was a tad tough because my companion and I don't even know who the members are or where they live because he only has a few days more than me here. But that is the fun part to get familiar with the region and the new people we get to work with. This Sunday we had about 50 people in the chapel and it made me want to help this branch more than ever! This week we are focused to bring more people to the church of God and help them make this branch a ward someday! And the President here is really nice. He has been President for along time already but he is still serving with passion. We don't have a mission leader yet but I think we will be assigned one in these next coming days hopefully. I had my first baptismal interview this week and that was an extraordinary experience because I get to see the incredible changes in the people before they get baptized. I am happy that God has given me this blessing to be a district leader. My zone leaders are really easy to work with and we are trying to strengthen this region of the mission. Basically there are only 3 areas in my district. San Pedro, Aguanueva, and Parras. We are all really small but that is okay because God does great things in small ways. My companion and I (Elder Muñoz) already get along fantastic because we can joke around in the street and have fun while doing the work of the Lord. He is from Chili and he has a neat accent. I imagine that to be a little bit of the accent in Spain. But there are really rough sand storms here that blinds us and we are basically eating dirt. But it is an experience worth having. I will send a few pictures to you about that. This Sunday we are going to try to skype you all. I am not sure what time that is in USA or if it is the same time. And I am stoked to see and hear from all of you and Jackie and Kolten. I send my love and I hope you know that we are all being blessed for every small part of missionary work we do. So Get to it and share the word of our savior Jesus Christ. And dad my scripture that I want on my plaque is Philipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. :)
 
 
Love Elder Cramer

No comments:

Post a Comment