Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 29, 2013 moving to San Pedro and excited about new Leadership role




Hey family :)

(In response to dad's question about if his baptisms were going ahead on schedule.)  The family that I was talking about have baptismal dates for the 11th of May but last night they (the Mission) called me at 10:15 and said that I am transferring to San Pedro. And I will be training again. This time my companion is from Chile. His name is Elder Muñoz and so far from the 3 hours I've known him he is way cool and focused. He is a big fella haha. But also I am District Leader here and I already have to give my first district meeting tomorrow in the morning.  I am a little nervous and I will have to plan out in the night time what I am going to say and talk about. But apparently the Lord trusts me a lot to give me all of these leadership positions of a sudden . When I first got off the bus to San Pedro my companion forgot where we lived so we were there in the street with all of my suitcases and  a random lady gave us a ride and helped us find our house.  (Because my companion has only been here for a week.)  But we contacted the lady and we have a lesson with her later this week so within minutes of arriving I already had my first contact haha. But I hope I can make God proud here in this new area. It is a branch here with only like 50 people we I will try to leave this branch stronger than when I found it.  So I imagine that being missionaries here in a branch, we will have to give talks and do a lot of things because there is not much priesthood. But we already have a few baptismal dates here in this area so we have to get them prepared to make covenants with the Lord. I will also try to find a member so that we can do skype in like 2 weeks. And Elder Holland comes on the 25th of May so I am gettting stoked to see him in person for the 2nd time in my life. I hope I can feel the spirit and remember what he says so I can work really hard :) That is all for now and I hope you all have a fantastic week. Tell Curt candy cabeza :)

Love Elder Cramer

No comments:

Post a Comment