Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 29, 2012 Letter

Hey familia,

This week was really good with Elder Sosa. It was our first complete week together and he only has like 9 days left on his mission. He likes to work hard but sometimes I have to get him refocused because I catch him daydreaming about home haha. He is from Vera Cruz and is a really good missionary. He is teaching me alot of great things to help me personally. I am glad to hear all is good in Indiana and I am glad you all got the time to spend with gram and gramps. I feel like I can say whatever I would like to say when it comes to the church and about other things it is about 75% which is fine for me right now. I am dreaming in spanish and it is hard to talk in english as a matter of fact sometimes if I need to. I do not need any shirts or anything, actually I want to send a package to you guys with my sunbrero, and some candies along with my memory card of photos. I just need to find a box and send it to you guys already. I had an interview with the president the other day and we had a good laugh about me being in Texas! I really like my president and I will have him for all of my mission. This wednesday we will have a talk from someone from the chorum of the 70 I think. So I am looking forward to that. Also next week is Cambios so I will have my third companion in 3 weeks haha. My companion thinks I will be training a newby! I hope I am ready for that :)

Also my camera is not charging so I cannot send or take pìctures at this moment. So I bought a new cable today but it still is not working I am not sure why not.. Also I bought to dumbbells today because I am on day 8 of p90x tomorrow and the bands just are not doing the job. That was a birthday present to myself so I hope that is ok haha. 

But we are working hard in La Rosa. We are working with a handful of investigators but it is hard to get them to progress sometimes. I feel like sometimes people don´t know how much they need the true church in their lives. If only they could see the end from the beginning like Elder Uchtdorf says.

I hope all is well and I love all of you! 

Elder Cramer



No comments:

Post a Comment