Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 6th, 2012 {letter to Vanessa}


Whats good in the hood? I am just chillin in the gospel like i should! Um to answer your questions i am not fluent haha but i am doing so much better haha. I love being able to talk and say alot in lessons and such it is just hard when you get stuck on one random tense or word but that will all come with time no doubt in mi mente. But i have had too many amazing experiences to just say one. Every talk or devotional or fireside or testimony meeting has really started to help mold me and make me want to change my life to be more closer to christ. It is really mind opening as to what is important in life and to what isnt haha. The hardest part is definately the language and comparing myself to other missionaries honestly because some missionaries seem like they are built to teach others and share their light. I love their examples though and try to become like them. love you sis very much!@!
 
Elder Cramer

No comments:

Post a Comment